Sunday 30 November 2008

Welcome

I have decided to join my fellow allotmenteers in creating a blog to follow the year round progress.

Maybe November is not a good place to start, as little is happening, but it will give me chance to get up to speed with the world of blogging.

For those of you who are unfamiliar with the term "allotment", in the UK, (and some other countries), we are able to rent from the local council, or other oganisations, an area of garden in order to grow our fruit and vegetables.

Between my wife and myself we have two quite large plots and one smaller one, totalling about 800 square metres, plus a small rear garden with two greenhouses, used early in the year as a nursery for my allotment plants & then later for tomatoes, cucumbers etc.

As I update this blog I hope to show you a few past photos as well as current ones.

No comments: