Friday 27 March 2009

Having a small break

We're having a mini-break this weekend, so I don't anticipate any updates until at least Tuesday.

It's nice to see the number of "followers" growing, even though I started this blog mainly as a diary for my own benefit. I'm pleased to share it with you.

I don't know how some of you stumbled across it, as the only link is from an allotment forum, of which I'm one of the moderators.

I don't think some of you belong to it, so may I recommend it to you, it's officially the No. 1 allotment site in the UK and you will find it at...

http://www.allotment.org.uk

Just copy/paste that into your browser & click on "Forums" and I hope to see some of you there!

2 comments:

Mal's Allotment said...

I don't know how some of you stumbled across it, as the only link is from an allotment forum, of which I'm one of the moderators.

Well it's nice to feel wanted, Dave!

Digger Dave said...

You're more than welcome, it's just that I'm sure some of the followers don't belong to the forum, where the only link is.

I was just wondering how they found this blog!